Age 9 is appropriate as most children by this age have the fundamentals for eye hand coordination, the listening skills and the stamina for practicing for 1 hour.
- Yes, SLA offers Loaner Equipment at practices until your purchased lacrosse equipment has arrived.
- Please Contact Us if you require to borrow.
- Practice’s run 1 hour in length with every 15mins having a water break.
- Warm-ups, stretching, lacrosse fundamentals, drills and fun.
- Every 3rd practice is a Scrimmage / Game Day.
- A large proper Sports water bottle.
- Clothing – wick away material if not the SLA uniform.
- Snack / Protein bar / Banana for after practice.